race concepts rotors... new price as of sat

Guest castmem

Guest castmem

well ladies and gents, good news from anaheim california. I just went to Race Concepts in person and talked to the owner. After talking with him for a few minutes i got a new GP price.... it is now $180 for front and rear cross drilled and slotted rotors.... Now say you want the rotors sent to you, i believe shipping is like $35 extra..... not too shabby really. Hope this helps ya'll out. 714-547-3581 <--Race Concepts. Be sure to tell him you're from Starquestclub, he said he needs to be reminded every time for each order cause he won't remember.

-Dustin

ps,

he said he wanted the orders to go through me but no offense, i don't wanna be responsible for other peoples orders, so please order on your own and if for some reason there's a problem, please send me a pm and i'll drop a line to him to straighten things out..

Guest castmem

artinist,

I don't have any further plans to stop at the shop any time soon being that they are roughly 65 miles away from me.... however, feel free to give them a call and ask! just be sure to mention the club name and i'm sure they can prolly swing a deal on them!

-Dustin

I have these on my car.  They work great.  I also purchased the steel braided brake lines he offers. They are nice also. Good guy to deal with order showed up fast.  I believe his name is wood.  I paid 200.00 and well worth it.  Wish I could have saved 20.00.  

David

Guest castmem

BTW, wood is no longer with the company. the deal was set up with another individual (believed to be the proprieter of the establishment).  but the deal is still good :-D

-dustin

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest castmem

i believe they have whatever you want, slotted, drilled, both.... the number should still be good. perhaps they are closed for the day... who knows....

-Dustin

Hmmm.....don't realy know what to think about race concepts.

Ordered and payed a full set the 4.4.2004 and still the rotors are not here in Denmark!!!! ???(delivery should be 4-6 weeks (had to come up with over 100.-$ in shipping)).

Contact them several times on mail, but no reply!!!! >:( >:( >:(

So does any of you have expierence with these people??

Still waiting.........Henrik Dam.DENMARK. :'( :'(

Finaly got a reply on mail last sunday, and ben would give me the CP# for the packet the following monday.

Now it's thursday, and still no CP# !!!! >:(

I hope Raceconcepts will come through for me!

Henrik.

dont you guys want Brembo rotors ? What Is the deal with that. I know where to get them for th same price in Brembo. Oh well

Where?  Are you going to let us in on your secret ???  I am interested if they are Brembo for same price.

Let us know.

8)