Fuel pump relay                  $ 30

Custom length harness      $ 30

TOTAL                                 $1490

25% OFF                            $ 1117.50

Thanks Adam

This is what I want too.  ;)  

Thanks,

Ken B.

so where do you guys plan on installing the SDS unit? inside or under hood?

I recently moved my TEC to the inside to keep it from heat and moisture. I used the large hole where the A/C hoses used to be to run the wires out into the engine compartment. At the time, I had a hard time finding a good heat sleeve for the wiring but I have found something nice and at a good price. this sleeve would also work great on the water lines for those not using the factory hard lines.

is anyone interested?

my quote also came in high for shipping.  i thought the site said shipping is free for all orders over $500.  maybe thats just for canadian shipments. ???

art, i would be interested in some heat sleeves.  i plan on mounting the unit in the car.

Well as far as install goes... I think the better place will be INSIDE But if I read correctly they have now put the main unit in a sealed or FORGED housing ? could not find any photos so I have no idea wether or not this is true or not.

Can anyone clear this out... ?

Also how long is the marness that comes WITH the system ?

As they offer "CUSTOM Legth" harnesses I figured they will be rather short for engine bay mounting.

Oscar

SHADY! Why would you say something like that? I havent spent all this time setting this GP up to have posts like this. All you have to do is ask me or simply send an email to SDS and ask what their factory lenght is! Their is no need to start a thread like this. Simply ask and it will be answered. No one has even brought up what the factory length is, but I am SURE their will be enough.

Jonathan

Dont get worked up, I and im sure everyone else appreciates all the legwork you have done for us. I was not ragging on you.

By the way, how are we all to know when everyone has sent in thier payment to get the 25% off? It would be disappointing to send out the payment only to find out that only 5 or 6 people followed through.

boosted one, had his unit since the very first sds GP.  his systems been installed for awhile and im pretty sure he didnt order custom length wiring.  i havent seen any issues in the MPI forum about it so...

jonathan, good work on the GP,  thanks for putting in all the leg work for us.  it is greatly appriciated.  im sure i speak for everyone.  my payment will be sent out this monday, i will contact you when i do.

everyone else, lets get those payments in.  SDS i a great company to deal with, lets show them that we are a great club to do business with.  we need all the support we can get.

i would love to jump in on this gp, but like many of us dont have the cash right now. i will be getting my mpi soon from boosted/chad, and will need this though. if this happens to drag out for anothe 1-2 months, i would be in. but otherwise sorry all. i just bought a new head, pistons, and mpi, so i am alittle short on cash. anyone want to donate a sds?? ?? jk