CARBON FIBER HOODS

newbie4bt

what  if the carbon fiber hood were made kinda like a stock hood but with the 4 vent openings and grills in the openings like the supra in fast and the furious   i know i know     boooooo  that movie sucks       blah blah blah    but that hood is bad a**

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok to answer some of your questions no it doesnt come with liner the shell is fiberglass the rest is carbon fiber,the reason i went 83 style is its easy to get this started just need a 83 hood let them make a mold then booom we FINALLY have a c/f hood if i were to design one it could take who knows how long and everyone might not like it .  some want vent some want scoop over here or over there im just trying to make it simple for all the only other option would be 88,87 style plain hood as far as functional i do want to make the scoop open.did i forget to answer anymore questions?  by the way if anyone want to speak to me personally my e amil is z24frank@yahoo.com or you can call me at home @   858-505-0477  thanks   frank

Let's get functional here! Besides, all we have for options are 83' hoods. WHy the hell do we need 3 different versions?

Like I said, I have an 83' hood, but won't be contributing to this project. I would spend the money if it were beneficial other than looks. Otherwise save a few bucks and get the fiberglass.

thanks hp :-X

Hey! I'm not buying one just helping those that do want it. It's a bummer not to get these GP's of the ground. I don't agree with putting the effort into a hood like this, but if other want to look real cool I don't want to hold them back. It is going to look good  ::) :P