Momo shifter boot & knob. Does This fit?

Starquest_DJ

I was looking at the momo shift boot and shift knob. Yeah I know big bucks, but they are sweet and I am on a money spening spree. I was wondering if this is gonna fit, before I buy it and get all pissed cause it won't. The shift knob I am looking at says it fits 16mm or less shaft diameter. Does anyone know if this will work for our cars? Also, if anyone has something that is less money but still looks great, Please share. I would  greatly appreciate it.

This is what I am looking at: Thanks!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...;category=33703

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...;category=33703

NOt sure about the boot but the shift knob is simmillar to the one I have.  There are 3 set screws that tighten down on the shaft and then that little black collar threads up over the set screws.  It will fit almost any size shifter.

Yeah, like Heefner said...The Momo knobs will fit. Make sure you get the rubber bushings that go with it.

I'm sure the boots would fit to, but you would have to fit them.

I make custom shiftboots, that are direct fit. They drop in like the factory ones do. Mine are a lot less money than Momo and a lot less hassle.

Check out my site.

www.usachoice.net/bfrederick/shiftboots.htm

I am looking for a tap, so I can thread my aluminum accent rings to fit Momo knobs, to replace the Momo trim ring. I want to make them screw on like the Momo boots do with Momo knobs. My brother has a Momo knob too and I will use his to experiment.

Shawn

Thanks for the info guys. Looks like I have a decision to make. I like your shift boot, but man the Momo one is just too damn sweet to pass up. I might get one from you for my other car to replace that ugly accordian rubber thing. Thanks!!