Interior parts for sale vents, panels, ducts, blower mar door panels etc

stesir

Hi Guys;

I am putting a lot of interior parts for sale on eBay right now so go in and see if there's anything you may need talk to me..

Thanks

just search in eBay motors and search "SQC TSI" you'll see them all lots of nice things!

just put on door panels..a new cv 4-hole AXLE and rear hatch and rear seats panels and more!

just go in eBay motors and put in search "SQC"

Thanks

I'm just gonna have to throw them away if they do not sell. It's getting to much junk around..one's man's junk...

I'll check it out because I just put aside. What year is your car? Some of The '86 Dashboard things are very different than on the later year models. I went thru this last Summer. I was turning and turning those screws on the steering cover's and didn't realize the plastic mounts were broken...Hope that isn't the 1 I have..you only need the lower? Oh and the screws are very very particular to that..If you use slightly diff screws it's likely to break it to... :(

I'll check it out because I just put aside. What year is your car? Some of The '86 Dashboard things are very different than on the later year models. I went thru this last Summer. I was turning and turning those screws on the steering cover's and didn't realize the plastic mounts were broken...Hope that isn't the 1 I have..you only need the lower? Oh and the screws are very very particular to that..If you use slightly diff screws it's likely to break it to... :(

Mine's 87 standard black interior. I'll need the screws if have em, but do have my bottom piece in good shape save one busted screw mount. Others are fine so very useable. Can you send me a pic of the bottom piece? mstieg@gmail.com Thanks.