FS: Autronic SMC v1.92 (Autotune) ECU

DJpowerHaus

I am selling my Autronic SMC v1.92 (Autotune) on ebay. $799. This is a legit racing computer from a few years back. It even lets you do REAL pop-bang anti-lag if you so desire.

http://www.ebay.com/...U-/191731704489

If someone on here is doing a 4G63 swap or MPI, I will throw in a custom shrink wrapped wiring harness (built to your specifications) for free.

*might charge a few bucks for new connectors if you need them. ** I can mock up a 4G63 harness on my car but for MPI, you may need to give me the wiring lengths you desire... TL;DR We can talk and work out details.

It is currently tuned for a 4G64 with DOHC head, FP3 cams, Holset HX35 @ 1bar, 1000cc FIC injectors.... (I also head a modified 1G intake, Wiseco pistons and a big 3" intercooler which might change the VE a little too). If you put together a very similar combo, imagine you'd need very little tuning to get it kicking some serious tail.

I used it with the stock DSM CAS and so can you. I've seen a distributor with an adapter to run a DSM CAS.. this would work too. Pretty much every trigger setup 60-2, ford, etc. is supported too if you desire to read the manual and figure that out.

More info in the ebay listing so read up!

I will try to keep up on SQC, but you can also contact me on Facebook (Mike Blank) or Email: mike@projectzerog.com

Edited by DJpowerHaus