Tuning the launch with out launch control?

I had my car running pretty good and coming off the shifts well. But when i took it to the track and brought the rpms up for a hard launch it went way lean. If i hold the throttle steady the kpa will drop way down, or it could still be using up acceleration enrichment and or build a couple of lbs of boost.

I added fuel to the ve, but now it is too rich off the shifts and won't go till it gets cleared out. This is an area off the map that auto tune likes to take a lot of fuel out of if the decell fuel cut is not turned on.

What do i do to fix this ?

This is a big injector td06 20g tbi car running ms2.

In the first post i should have used the term over run fuel cut instead of decell fuel cut. There is a setting under ae for decell fuel amount. Changing that setting from 100 to say 90 may help. I already have the over run fuel cut turned on.

Looking at the logs closer, the area i added fuel to for the launch would mostly effect street driving where i typically shift at lower rpms. Where the ve trace is on a high rpm track shift could stand to be leaned out some.

Being tbi, the longer time it takes for the residual fuel in the intake to be used up is likly a factor.

Edited by StarquestRescue