Aside from looking or sounding cool...

JohnnyWadd

What good is having a high dollar stereo system?

I mean like hey you know I'm saying? I had a Sony Walkman with a Huey Lewis and the News tape that worked just fine when my old tape deck went out.

All yooze guys got theze here blue tooth and pandora and and your fancy playlists!!

http://lobablanca.com/blog09/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/memorex.jpg

Sound quality. I put a LOT of time into making sure all of my audio files are really high quality, and it would be a waste to play them on crappy speakers.

If you mean the head unit, well... I have ~ 11,000 songs on my computer, and counting. I put all that effort into getting that music, I want to be able to play it. But until someone makes a head unit that either syncs to my computer or will accept storage media that will hold all that music... I'm going to need a way to plug my phone into the stereo.

Granted, not everyone really cares that much, and if you don't, it's a waste of money. But hey, to each their own.

Sound quality. I put a LOT of time into making sure all of my audio files are really high quality, and it would be a waste to play them on crappy speakers.

If you mean the head unit, well... I have ~ 11,000 songs on my computer, and counting. I put all that effort into getting that music, I want to be able to play it. But until someone makes a head unit that either syncs to my computer or will accept storage media that will hold all that music... I'm going to need a way to plug my phone into the stereo.

Granted, not everyone really cares that much, and if you don't, it's a waste of money. But hey, to each their own.

ooh yeah . I finally put music on my phone so I can bluetooth it to my stereo