SOLD - Front Porterfield Pads, Slotted Rotors, Stainless Brake Lines

Jeff714

*****EDIT: SOLD SOLD SOLD*****

Front Porterfield R4-S Pads

Front R1 Concepts Slotted Rotors (stock diameter)

Front Stainless Braided Lines (from Top End Performance)

All have maybe 1200 miles on them and 2 track days.

Also included if you want them are the dust shields modified to accept 3" duct for brake ducts

$150 Shipped

I also have a set of good front calipers I will include for $25 for the pair if you want them. Additional shipping for these as they won't fit in the same flat rate box with the rest of the stuff.

I could only get a couple photos uploaded because of size limits. If you want more I can email them to you upon request.

Edited by Jeff714

Redcat, you may want to consider those pads... those are hands down the best pads out there IMO for these cars. This is the same exact setup i used when i used to track and autox. night and day performance.

Andy, I have a set :) was always wanting the sloted rotots. Think I have another who would be willing to purchase the pads.

I've got a potential interested buyer for the whole package. If it doesn't pan out I'll start dealing with people and doing separate shipments.I'm really surprised no one wants the whole package in one go though. I thought this stuff would go fast.