Poor mpg sticky throttle?

B_c87tsi

Check the ground wire coming off of the intake manifold at one of the attachment bolts in the area of the EGR valve going to the main body ground under the battery. Sounds like you are using the TB accelerator cable as your intake manifold ground and it's starting to get extremely pitted inside of it's cable jacket causing the cable to start sticking.

Take a look at the below link, about 1/2 of the way down the page, to show you where the ground wire should be.

And because of the poor intake manifold/TB ground you may have malfunctioning injectors and/or ISC/MPS which is causing your poor gas mileage

http://starquest.i-x...topic.php?t=916

For What It's Worth.

KEN

I found a ground that was unhooked, I wish I could post a video so you could hear my idle, it has a popping to it

We don't need to see/hear a video of your engine running. You have a problem that has been documented a thousand times or more here on SQC.

Fix and clean the ground metal terminal connections NOW!!!!! The accelerator cable sticking is only gonna get worse!!!!!! And you need to install a good replacement accelerator cable - cuz the one that's on there is FUBAR and could kill you or blow your Lady's engine.

For What It's Worth.

KEN