Trans Pacific Partnership: Wake Up America!

I'm not one for posting topics of this type. I wouldn't consider this political as much as I would say educational. We the average working Joe's are gonna feel the repercussions of Obama's behind closed door deal to grant unthinkable power to multinational CORPORATIONS.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6956540

Obama has basically granted multinational corporations and world banks the power to control governments, to over ride US Laws and sue governments for perceived loss of income including projected incomes.

Please take the time to educate yourself on this. We the working class of this country will surely feel the effects of this crazy sweet deal for corporations.

Obama and his administration has employed devisive tactics to keep the public distracted with "Equal Marriage rights", all the while signing into law this terrible law Tans Pacific Partnership.

Yeah people got serious over that bs

Race and religion, used a devisive distractive tactics. They bank on it that the general public will buy into it.

Meanwhile deals like this that undermine the sovereignty of our nation and hand over the country to multinational corporations take place.

What are you guys worried about, the threat is to the rest of us as US corporations pressure countries (or use court action) to get their way then control markets.

One example, our country buys all medicines in bulk then subsidises or provides its citizens them for nothing. Big pharma does not want this it wants to market and sell directly to us. They can get ****ed. They will use international courts to over power a country.

Another is tobacco companies taking countries to court over their laws regarding trademarks etc with regards to plain packaging.