Not so new

88S26

Hi! I registered with a different account because I could not recover my old one but hello again!

My name is jake (not from state farm)

I own a 88' mitsubishi Starion 2.6L (that's why my name is 88S26)

It's not in bad shape but it does need some love still.. I've had it for about a year and just got the title for it! Cost me $237!

I am in need of a few parts that I hope I can find on here for the exterior and interior body:)

If anyone could help me find cheap parts that would be much appreciated!

I live in oklahoma and when I first joined someone mentioned that they also lived here!

I am not much of a mechanic which is why this car is still not on the road but I'm trying my best! The parts are there but I just need to put them on...

The car needed brakes, an alternator and a new battery at the time.

I looked under the car and saw that someone had put plastic bags on the rear tires where the cv boots went so yeah... Avon further inspection I noticed a lot of wires were messed up and rigged horribly. My fan was blowing air out instead of air in (fixed that) and the owner before me though he could get the dents out by using a happen so the fenders and front parts of the car are dented up badly.

I hope to be a valuable member here!

Byeeee

welcome aboard Jake!!!

keep an eye on the parts for sale . plp have been parting out whole cars and you could get some good deals on body panels you need.

and as always... learn to use the search function on this website. it will speed up your repairs and keep a few plp from pulling out their hair answering the same questions .lol

• 2 weeks later...

My name is jake (not from state farm)

*facepalm*

Haha... No, I really did that just then

I looked under the car and saw that someone had put plastic bags on the rear tires where the cv boots went so yeah...

Hey, whatever gets you home! A feat of engineering compared to the the diaper-box fan shroud idea.