Buy, Sell, Trade parts for PF 15

HotrodTSi

I need a couple parts and thought someone might be interested in a thread for items that could be brought to the PF meet in July. Let's post stuff available or needed that would save shipping costs.

I am looking for a drivers side brake caliper bracket and a stock shift know in nice condition.

Terry!!! Whats up man? I have an unrelated question...you still live in PF? do you have room for a trailer at your place? haha, just giving you a hard time. look forward to drinking beer with he gang.

Terry!!! Whats up man? I have an unrelated question...you still live in PF? do you have room for a trailer at your place? haha, just giving you a hard time. look forward to drinking beer with he gang.

I'm in PF, but I don't have any place to park a trailer, sorry

I need a couple parts and thought someone might be interested in a thread for items that could be brought to the PF meet in July. Let's post stuff available or needed that would save shipping costs.

I am looking for a drivers side brake caliper bracket and a stock shift know in nice condition.

This is a good idea, I have your bracket too, just remind me when it gets closer so I don't forget and I'll be glad to bring it.