Lumi

Greetings all!

I am from North Carolina and I just recently purchased a 1986 Dodge Conquest. The previous owner had the engine rebuilt, and it currently has about 5,000 miles on it. Some things I'm looking for info on:

Car is running rich, I understand this may be a break-in tune. Should I have it tuned again or keep it rich? He said it's a good idea to keep it running rich. Thoughts?

Car has a decent amount of "death-sway" when I take my foot off of the accelerator. I've ordered the front lower control arm bushings and sway bar linkage. Any thoughts as to what to check if this doesn't fix the issue?

I have done basic suspension work and minor engine work on my 94 prelude, but this will be my first turbo/rwd car. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Welcome aboard. As old as these cars are any and all rubber is pretty much shot. I started saving and buying suspension parts long before I started working on it. I figured it was all shot and I have been correct so far. That goes for hoses, belts, plastic...

and look into the heater hose under the dash. it will need replaced as well. its too bad Mitsu didnt think that through. The dash has to be removed to replace it. and its about 1.5" long.