1985 mitszubushi conquest 1 owner

dougyb

1985 conquest a treu life 1 owner car with less than 35k on the clock!!! turbo, 4 speed automatic 4 wheel disc brake, rear wheel drive, leather interior, cassette deck with eq( totally 80s!!) new tires and maintained by original owner, i bought this car from a 93 year old lady who bought it new i have every peice of papaer since new including window sticker ( i bought a brand new trans am in 1985 and it was 12k this car was 17K !!!!) straight clean always garaged, no dents or bruises i doubt it has ever seenthe high side of 70 mph very clean car the pix show a little dust and dirt from sitting in my shop for the last year, fires right up runs like new fast handles great and decent mileage good brakes, cruise control and a/c as well 4500.00 or close car is in oregon email me @ junkpartz@aol.com this site will not allow the pix as they are too big, so email me for pix i am going sell this car !! its a cranberry red color with red interior

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is R64! Where are the pics man? Yeah what he said, "More cowbell!" This could be the twin of my car!!!!!!!!

Send me some pics! What month is the build of this car! But I think this one is a technica - digital dash?

Cheers,

SLim Jim

Edited by mrvwbug