steel braided fuel lines

Tekki_Shodan

Why do you think you would need to replace them? Can you post a picture of the line(s) in question? That may help us narrow down where they came from.

BC_99

edit: I read your for sale thread and saw that you are MPI and that one or more is/ was leaking??? They were likely custom made for that build, however it depends on the fitting type to determine if they need to be repaired or replaced. If you can Take some pics of the leaking areas and PM them to me I will be happy to assist you with getting them repaired, either DIY or to have them repaired by someone. However you go about it, please get them fixed ASAP, it would be a shame to see that nice car burnt up because of something that is such an easy fix.

Edited by BC_99

Oh, I forgot to put that info here. I went out to start it up during some really cold weather not long ago. I usually need to spray a bit of starter fluid to get it going. I turned the key to prime the pump, then opened it up to spray it. I am pretty sure I saw a little fuel spray from one of the lines. I will check on it again this weekend. Thanks for the offer guys.