Turbo Handles

Skrilla

• 2 weeks later...

You can get stickers on eBay for ten bucks, there actually pretty good quality and look great. I know your car is white but you can get other colors if you want. Just a thought..

Drake

This is what I did. I clear coated them and they look great.

Here are mine

http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy2/PSiTSi17/2014-07-15_23-46-32_224_zps3ecddac1.jpg

http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy2/PSiTSi17/2014-07-16_23-29-25_739_zps8ed3da6e.jpg

Does anybody still make the TURBO decals to pop onto our plain black door handles?

I got a pair of them back in 2006 or so - forget who from...only like $10 even. They're still holding up & looking great. MUCH cheaper. No PITA of removing/reinstalling handles, especially since my stock handles were in great shape.

NIKOFAB - might you be able to set up prints for these? I'm sure it'd be a good selling item.

Does anybody still make the TURBO decals to pop onto our plain black door handles?

I got a pair of them back in 2006 or so - forget who from...only like $10 even. They're still holding up & looking great. MUCH cheaper. No PITA of removing/reinstalling handles, especially since my stock handles were in great shape.

NIKOFAB - might you be able to set up prints for these? I'm sure it'd be a good selling item.

You can buy those ebay ones mentioned in this thread, or you could support an SQC vendor and have Natallica do them for you. I have him do all my decals. He even did the graphics maskings for the awesome paint job that Burton did on my '86