Multiplexing?

I've read about the Isis Multiplexing computers for a few years now (various magazine and online articles), and I'm wondering if anyone has attempted to use one in a Starquest. From what I've gathered, there are quite a few electrical woes with these cars, and this system seems to take a pretty awesome approach to controlling all the electrical systems in a vehicle. Apparently it controls anything and everything electrical from engine management systems to air conditioning control to stereo to power windows, and it appears easy to diagnose any issues. And thoughts or comments? Edited by octanefueled

You would need a complete rewire. And those system are not perfect lots of problems with body modules and other stuff...best thing to do on these cars is cleaning of grounds and switch contacts. All the way from headlight relays to injector clips and alternator plugs.

^^^ I agree with Johnny^^^ I have an 86 that sat in a field for years. After I started cleaning up all the grounds and contacts the car came to life. :D