1989 Chrysler Conquest Tsi - Amelia, OH $3995

I've looked at this one, it has been on this guys lot for about 2yrs now. The good part is that it is very complete and original, I think it may be a one owner car. Good interior, also an shp car. Runs well but likely needs injectors cleaned or replaced. The bad part of this car is paint and rust.... The undercarriage isn't bad, there is rust on the rails but not horrible, The airdam is cracked but still very repairable, and there is rust around the wheel arches, this has gotten worse since the pics in the add. also some rust on the front fender. The paint is weathered and getting chalky so it will need paint soon or the rust is going to spread quick.

This is a very nice car, but not a realistic price, and this guy is pretty firm on it. I made an offer on it when he got it a few years ago, I forget how much (~2800), but he laughed me off! At the time he was asking 4500! Since then a few friends have looked at it and made reasonable offers in the same ballpark, no luck yet!

• 3 weeks later...

Wasn't me, nor any one I know.

Hey Larry, been a while, hope all is well. I had the seller give the buyer my number in case he needed any parts. I'd hate to see this thing end up in the scrap yard because it's in the wrong hands. I had every intention on buying the car. Only reason it's not sitting in my driveway is i lent a friend a large chunk of the cash I was going to use for the car. Considering the guy had it for sale for over 2 years, i didn't think it was going anywhere in the few weeks I had to wait to get my money back. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be.