San Diego starions

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't get the starion to run still. I need to pull my spark plugs out and turn the engine to unflood the engine (if it's flooded) and re-do timing/distributor, so if anyone wants to cruise by and help it would be much appreciated. I can fit parking for like 2 or 3 more starions in front of my house. (I don't have a timing light, but maybe my friend could bring one by)

I've replaced the ignition coil (old one was rusty)

I've replaced the distributor and rotor cap (the rotor cap had a hole in it, and the metal connector came off)

I've made sure injector clips are good, and injectors ARE spraying.

Fuel pump is working

Replaced the knock box.

I think it is ready to start as soon as I fix the timing.

If it doesn't, I'm going to have to drop the transmission like I thought and see what's up.

I also need to do my oil pan gasket, so if anyone wants to cruise by and just hang out and maybe have a bbq and work on the cars, let me know.

I also have tons of parts for sale/trade, and a parts car that parts can be taken from.

Let me know.

(760)807-8342

I can come by Sunday morning til early afternoon if you want. I'll help any way I can. I can bring my timing light too. Are you north county since you have 760 area code? Just like to meet some other members out here. I'll pm you my number

Parker