HARD PIPES, LOWERING SPRINGS, AIR DAM

FORGOTENSTAR

Looking for hard pipes, I have the OVCP already, need the rest, drop springs, ST, or Eibach's, cosmos, Air damn if cracked is cool, as long as is all there, 2 rear 8' wheels thanks

I have a friend in Pennsylvania who is trying to get rid of his rims. Not the best clear coat. Two 8 rears and one 7. He's looking for $100 for all of em. No clue on shipping, but I'm about to post em up here for him. PM me if you're interested.

- Charles

Do NOT get the pro tuning lab pipe. There is a discussion somewhere about it. It is the wrong pipe. The picture is the right pipe, but the actual part you receive is wrong.

Some here have lost their money because or it and some didn't even get their item. I'm included in not getting the item. I ordered one and never even received it. Luckily, PayPal was able to refund me without the communication of the company (called for two weeks but never got anyone to answer the phonw).

There's pipes out there. It just takes a little time.

You can get the downpipe all day long on eBay. They're made by 101propose which is the company Mookeh. Good quality parts...not thin China crap.

- Charles

Edited by nightwalkerancestery