Been about a year.

86FlatValour

Been about a year since I was last really active. Last I was active was to desperately buy my dad's old 88' BassBoat from certain unneed destruction (partout). We got the car back, found out only like 2,000 miles were put on in 10 years (about the miles driven from philly to Idaho... Car still had all the stuff it did from 2002/2003 aside from the radio and rear louvers. Paint was shot, gold tint was chrome.. but it even still smelled like the egyptian musk my dad always had in it.

Anyways car started right up on the transport and was driven 1 mile to brothers house. Played with the i/c piping and got the car boosting right (had a bad boost leak) changed plugs and wires, put fresh 93 in it and changed the oil. Then proceeded to drive car 30 miles to a hidden location from where we were having dinner for mothers day/my dads birthday. And mid dinner we walked out and presented it back to him. Rove the car home still needing work, it stalls out after revving.. and other stupid things but shes perfect.

Meanwhile I was driving my Mighty Max for a while with a rather LARGE Turbonetics bigshaft turbo with no supporting fuel, and a messed up 4th cyl. And an open dp. She still runs and boosts like a beast I ran 20lbs but smokes like a chimney.. so Now I need to fix that... But I want to 2JZ swap it but it seems to be more costly than expected. So I guess I will rebuild the 54. What kind of internals should I acquire for a turbo that size and whats the probability of getting mpi setups anymore??

Oh yea, I also bought a 2008 Dodge Ram new in 2012 (left over/dealer display) first owner and had 74 miles. I put most of my money in that. I lowered it 5/7 traded my stock 17's for stock 20s. Put a rollpan on it, 2006 srt bumper and just got a frp hood for it. Currently its getting painted candy apple red. And ive been driving my 90' dodge dakota work/winter beater. But i miss boost in the Max and I miss driving my Neon. So I need to work on them