CLEAN 1987 QUEST!!LOW MILES-NO RUST

allstar

So if its a clean ca with no rust, why drive it in the winter on salty roads and drift it and risk damaging the car or risk road salt eating away the metal underneath?
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
4500 cash ready to go have 3rd child on the way and that's more important at this point all extras and spare engine and head go too and as far as driving in snow car is rubberized and washed 2 sometimes 3 times a week this is s really good deal for such a clean car and what had been done and as well as extra parts. Text phone if interested

So if its a clean ca with no rust, why drive it in the winter on salty roads and drift it and risk damaging the car or risk road salt eating away the metal underneath?

was just pissed about a member on here who wanted car and we agreed to a deal and he sold the car he was going to trade for mine. I don't beat my cars just drive them how they were made and snow was gone but came back. I wash it 2 times a week or more also

4500 cash ready to go have 3rd child on the way and that's more important at this point all extras and spare engine and head go too and as far as driving in snow car is rubberized and washed 2 sometimes 3 times a week this is s really good deal for such a clean car and what had been done and as well as extra parts. Text phone if interested

715-846-6600