New from North Dakota

txc-360

Summer is nice up here lol. I grew up in Minnesota so the weather is nothing new. If your broke and need a job there is tons up here. Lots of oil. I'm not keeping it fuel injected. I like carburetors. Sound cool, fun to tune, kinda a dying thing. My dayly driver right now is a 74 dodge power wagon. 383 b block, arp head studs main studs, torquer 2 high rise single plane, carter afb comp series, hooker full tube headers. It's a 68 block so already a 9.5 ratio with forged internals. Just made a strong engine and not quite laughable mpg yet.

Oh also if anyone has diesel questions for anything I do have some knowledge there, I don't consider myself an expert but I do work for a cat dealer here in North Dakota. Also took a light duty diesel course at wyotech a few years back.

http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad232/txc360/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps7bdc7581.jpg

current status of my quest

http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad232/txc360/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsacc0fecb.jpg

and my old truck

If you don't mind me asking what's their last name? I'm not from here but I have family from here. Sdrt what year and do you have a np-203 in either of them? Oh and tech no I would never crush it. It sat in my friends shop for the past 5 years and finally I'm getting money for it now

• 4 weeks later...
Beings I'm still limited to post in the newbie section I'll put updates here. Bought a different engine for the quest. 78 360 that has 45,000 on it with a RV cam. Don't sound like much but it's a fairly fresh engine and light cam. Figure I'll rebuild the magnum heads I have and put them on there. Way cheaper and still decent power. Might lope a bit with the rocker ratio difference there