New From WI

cheesey

oh im getting it spoke to the guy today he told me to wait until snow is gone thought. Probably more like the end of march. Guy owned it for 19 years always garaged and rather have me wait for the salt to be gone off the roads which i respect. I want it for a summer toy anyway. But i will be getting rid of the silver one Just got to work on getting the motor squared away so it runs right first. Its got some rust issues. Its not horrible but will need a driver's 1/4 for sure due to rust. Its a 88 SHP but i will be keeping the shp wheels. and its a auto after its running good i probably want like 1500 for it. It will be all stock again tho other then it probably wont have the egr. I am keep the high performance parts for the 87 Edited by dukaine

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This thing may get an engine swap soon LoL. My buddy has a 2jz just sitting there like 2 Ft away. And the g54b is being stubborn. I replaced the injector clips got good injectors. Got the t.p.s set. Put clean fuel filters in. And it still wont go past 3 grand. Could it be mass air flow or something? I'm going to hook up the wideband and see what that has to say. If you guys have any tips I got open ears.

hmmm i was just thinking have u messed with the fuel system. If the car did a lot of sitting idk what kind of shape the fuel filter is fuel pump maybe crap in the tank. Pull a plug once and see if it is showing signs of starving for gas. I was just thinking of vechicles i been it where i been nearly out of gas and got that feel. Not sure if these have fuel pressure regulators but i had a problem with one of them on my ramcharger at one time