86 Starion Parts, After Market and Stock

Starion86ESI

-I have a 250 mile Clutch/Flywheel Combo. The Fidanza and the Exedy Pressure plate with a ACT Street disk have been modified. The Fidanza has been redrilled for studs that are bigger. In turn the Pressure Plate has been drilled out to accept the larger studs by a shop. The Fidanza has been drilled for a 10mm dowel that doesn't accept it anymore because the hole is enlarged. Also my buddy tried to redrill the flywheel to accept a new dowel but started a little off center and quit before drilling deep into the wheel. I ran the setup for 250 miles with no issue.

I want $300 for the combo, that is shipped and paypaled Anywhere in the CONUS. Will provide pics for those interested. The setup is modified but will run fine.

-86 injectors, I have 3 sets all ran fine $70 per set, shipped and paypaled- 1 Set Sold, 2 Sets Left

-ARP Headstuds $60

-Intake manifold with mild porting $100

-Exhaust Manifold with mild porting and stress relieved $150-Sold

-Stock 12a with mild porting and an external wastegate flange welded on $160

-Starter $40

-86 throttle body with good sensors attached $120

-Non-jet Head with mild port/polish, Schneider Springs, Stainless Steel Valves (has a bad valve seal and needs exhaust studs helicoiled and 1 of the middle cam tower bolts) $400- Sold

Before I ran the head for 1500 miles and after port and polish.

Edited by Starion86ESI