GP ON EIBACH LOWERING SPRINGS? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Trilogy Turbos

Well, that depends on your perspective of "better", what you expect from the car and how you will use it.

It will probably be cheaper to go with these springs and traditional struts compared to a coil over setup.

Both have pros and cons. One example would be that coil overs will require you to perform some fabrication(cutting & welding) to your front spindles to make them work; traditonal struts are generally a bolt on affair. On the other hand, coil overs provide more adjustability when compared to traditional struts, so you need to determine what is important to you, how much you are willing to spend and your willingness to perform fabrication. You might have a hard time finding strut inserts and rear assemblies for your car as I do not believe that they are actively being produced any more. I found a NOS set of Tokico blues for mine, so these springs would be just what I need and meet my requirements which may be different than yours.

Edited by tsimurph

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, very busy here at the shop.

I just updated the people that wants the springs.

This is a go but Eibach is closed for the holly days.

We can do this first or second week of January 2014. This way more people can join in due to income tax money.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Thank you;

Heron

TRILOGY TURBOS

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I'm back. Need to confirm with you guys if I can call Eibach to get this going. I'll need to give them a deposit so anyone that is willing to pay for this will help. As per Eibach it would take about 6 weeks to manufacture everything and then ship to me.

Thank you;

TRILOGY TURBOS