Looking for the owner-white quest Florence, AL.

StreetVelocity

Hey guys as the topic says I am looking for the owner of a white conquest in Florence, AL. The car is parked behind Precision Tune on Cox Creek Pkwy, stopped to look at it and the guys there said it was about to be taken to the scrapyard if he didn't come get it. If I can find him I was wondering if I could get it off of him/her. Any info would be appreciated.

That's what I thought when I glanced at it but it isn't his.. I bought one of mine from him. This one has a blown engine and a dented up body. If anything I will go thru the abandoned car paperwork and see if I could get a title. The guys at the shop said the owner use to work there and never came to get the car. I was hopeing it was someone on the boards tho

That's what I thought when I glanced at it but it isn't his.. I bought one of mine from him. This one has a blown engine and a dented up body. If anything I will go thru the abandoned car paperwork and see if I could get a title. The guys at the shop said the owner use to work there and never came to get the car. I was hopeing it was someone on the boards tho

If he worked there you'd think they might be able to come up with a name. :D