Mpi from b2600 or ram-50?

I have access to an mpi manifold from a b2600i pickup. Looks as if it would fit. Has anyone ever used one? Possibly picking up a ram-50 for parts also. I've read some stuff about using that mpi intake but having trouble finding any solid good info. Eager to learn here.

Ive seen some kinda b2600 MPI intake modded to fit a 2.6 but no pics or info abut it...no help huh...I have an extra starion intake i'm gonna try and weld injector bungs onto and fit a big TB for MPI use.Im also working on a sheet metal type intake too.mild steel and wont be that pretty.....more like Frankenstein,....But after all the trouble ive had w the stock system since I got the car back together ive had it w it and gonna give a shot.fed up with the stock TBI system.ran fine when tore car down a few yrs ago.did it all go bad in a bnox in my garage?lol..apparently it did.After a lot of research here on doing a MPI conversion....no way to do cheap and ave it work for crap.$1000 min.some ways cheaper than other but require more fab work on part of owner/builder.what's your skill level for fabricating/welding/wiring ect? seems to take ppl here months to a yr to get up and running.some less.the quickest way I think would be to buy a known running intake and electronics from somebody and transfer to your car,Atleast an intake like a modded MAGNA

I have lots of fabrication skills and could easily fabricate a mpi intake. Was more so looking at a good factory set up but it sounds as if I want to make big power the only way is a custom mpi setup with a stand alone system.. Thanks for the thoughts guys. Guess I got a good winter project.