Home From PF And Wanna Give A Few Shout Outs

Tman

first all thanks too all that showed and made it a special vacation for me my wife and daughter ( my daughters first time ) we had a great time as always now I wanna give a special shout out too Jimmy and pam for my awesome gift means a lot that you guys think of me next thanks too randy and diane ( dad and hes wife ) and larry and nancy and hes girls ( slowquest ) for let us hang out with them and being such awesome friends and extra thanks too larry for helping me look for my keys for over 30 minutes when he was ready too pull out to go home and another shout out too Justin ( cokedr ) for hanging out with us as well and hulling me and my family around pf to different attractions and a shoutout too jerry ( kidjc ) for our talk he will knows what im talking about and of course to dee and john and sam and hes wife for being such awesome friends Edited by Tman

Thanx to you Tom, for including me within such a special group of people! You are a genuinely great guy, & your Family; nothing less than "Wonderful!" Truly a blessing spending time with all those mentioned, as well some others! I tip my hat, & give a shout to you sir! "King of Saturday Night Events!" The "Go Kart King!" Although I'm speaking for "me,"... I know for SURE, that others look up to "You," my friend! Ur Dah Man! You help to set the mark Tom! Thanx for the "Lead" you offer to all of us here @ PF!!!

It was great seeing you and the family as well Tom. I'm so blessed to know the people that I do within this community and you sir, are right at the top of that list. Thanks to everyone for making it a great time. Hopefully next year I'll be able to spend a little more time at the meet.