1987 Starion parts car for sale

Rosepeeper

1987 Starion parts car with salvage title. This car was hit in the back while at an intersection at a dead stop. 68k miles on engine and transmission. Car does roll and was running when pulled into my garage 2 years ago but I have taken off the fuel injector and fuel pump so it does not run. The doors do not close so that gives you and idea of the damage on the back. There is no air dam on the front, I have used it on the one I have rebuilt but all the rest of the front end body parts are there. $600 is the price. I am not interested in parting out, I really do not have the time to mess with it. I also do have my finished car up for sale, it looks great and has 78k miles and everything works on it, even the antenna. It's been fun to work on in the past 2 years and have had a good time driving it, but on to the next project. Price on that is $6500. Send me and email if you are interested in parts car and I will forward pics. Interior is black leather, manual transmission. Pics of both cars are on Craigslist Chicago Illinois.

Rosepeeper@aol.com

Edited by Rosepeeper

• 2 weeks later...