conquest tsi Price drop all must go 87 88 89

SHANNON

Call or text 641-590-0763 i have 3 of these so if you are interested let me know selling all.hear is a link to some picks of all the others http://s670.photobucket.com/albums/vv70/shannonsconquest/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

http://m670.photobucket.com/albums/shannonsconquest?newest=1

89 with 31000 miles and is super nice white auto $6800

87 with 98000 miles with a rod nock but runs silver two toned silver no rust $1000

88 with no motor Ready for transplant motor is blsck with tan int $1000

all have no rust cash onley all cars are wide body Have lots of parts and three motors three transmissions

i am moving so all cars must go will not have storage lots of parts so if you want to load up call just want to see them go to good use thanks for your time .dont want to sell one thing at a time need it gone all at once come and get it .

I recall try'n to buy @ least (1) of these the last couple times they were advertised. Shame I couldn't get any response. They looked to be nice cars. Good luck this time around. Is the white auto one of the ones still for sale... ( red interior) I didn't even take a look this time around. It looked to be real clean from what I recall past. :)

text me with any questions . not on here that much. thanks any offer will be considered.