Want to buy a Starquest !!

IBSK8N

Hi. I'm new here. I have owned 2 Conquests in the past and regretted selling my last one years ago. Want to own another one. I am wanting an 87-89 5 speed. Leather interior. In good condition, no junk. I want to drive it, not work on it. I am hoping to find an all stock, if possible. I am in Missouri, but nothing around here or surrounding states. Will pay cash for what the car I find is worth. Can arrange shipping. PM me if anyone has or knows what I'm looking for.

Hi. I'm new here. I have owned 2 Conquests in the past and regretted selling my last one years ago. Want to own another one. I am wanting an 87-89 5 speed. Leather interior. In good condition, no junk. I want to drive it, not work on it. I am hoping to find an all stock, if possible. I am in Missouri, but nothing around here or surrounding states. Will pay cash for what the car I find is worth. Can arrange shipping. PM me if anyone has or knows what I'm looking for.

Then you should know: be prepared to "also" work on it! :P

i know of one thats for sale it has been completely restored ffrom the brakes to the engine the interior is in great shape and everything is a 9/10 fresh paint fiji blue with a fiberglass hood polished rims with matching paint inside the rims its on craiglist.org look under mississippi click jackson type in chrysler conquest. i went and looked at it the guy has put alot of time and money in the car his name is thomas king

Wow questme87....that guy put in some wrench time! If all it needs is a paint job, then that might be a decent find for me. I'll contact him for sure. Very nice work on the powerhouse he has done.

Lots of responses from everyone...thank you! I hope to find the right one soon. A lot of different cars to consider...question for me is, do I want a turn key or small project....already have an 83 Trans Am project that is nearing completion...but worn out from it's mechanical gremlins.

• 1 month later...