possible meet at my house

97% :)

50% :(

(just found out...I may be going to TN to pick up a nice red 89SHP that weekend, so it's possible I may not be there, but if I can... I will)

-N8

Edited by natallica

• 2 weeks later...
u uu may need a little nappy when u get here joe! n8 make it if u can, joe I still need wires if u have room and bring ur laptop wanna see something ;) hope you all are hungry I have a feeling like to much food is going to be made since I only see a handful sayin yes fo sho lol

Charlie it's goin to be me, my wife, and daughter coming. As well as Ryan. So four here. I'll bring those wires with me. Bring the laptop u say.... Ok will do. Do u need us to bring anything else food drinks? I know it byob. I finally get to try out the new tent!

Guess maybe i'll bring along some extra cash then

Dylan, call off! This is why you are supposed to tell work ahead of time july 20th I won't be here :)

I know you guys are right. Ehh. Maybe I'll figure something out. Doubt it though. :/

Me and family have bein home awhile now. We stopped in Gettysburg on the way home. Pretty Koop stuff there.

Had a great time as always with close friends. Charlie's great food and camp fire! Not the biggest turn out but always a great time.

Keep an eye out for a STARQUESTJOE MEET SOMETIME SOON!!!!!

• Like 1

thanx to the men that showed, I can always count on this advanced group of serious questers and consider all of you my good friends!! it's a shame some others don't make it they could deff learn something, and maybe teach something? I will try one more time and after that I think it will change to an annual cookout for our small group so I don't have to make so much food and spend so much on refreshments ect . but again thanks to everyone that came and I look forward to seeing u everytime! charlie
  • Like 1

Sure wish I could've been there, but I was on the highway (to TN and back, almost 24 hours, no sleep) picking up another Quest and it was the only weekend he had available.

-N8