Well, it took me long enough, but I graduated from college this past weekend! I'm now a BA in Psychology... which I can't do much with without grad school... haha. But at least I have a degree!

And, my wife and I have decided to move back to Virginia at the end of July. Which means I can get back to my quests :wub:. Its going to be nice having more sunshine.. There are some cool things about Washington, but I've missed home haha.

Just wanted to share with yall! It has been far too long since I've gotten to do anything with my cars. Hopefully we can do a Virginia meet sometime before the weather gets nasty this fall.

Congrats yo! There's still plenty you can do with a BA in psych. You should look into correctional facilities, govt' jobs in social work, schools etc.

Thanks guys! No job locked down yet.. its kind of tough to do that while out of state. But I'm hoping something will work out as I get closer, or when I move back. At this point I kind of doubt I'll do anything where I am practically applying my psych degree.. but who knows what might wind up happening.

Born in Leesburg, went to college at VMI in Lexington, lived in Woodlake (Richmond) for a little while too.

Very cool. You ever make it back up that way? Hopefully when I land a job and can start spending monies on my quest again, I can hop on another GP of those hatch spoilers you produced :wub:

Nice job mang ! congrats is in order , my fiance is doing the same b.a and graduates this year also at 52 then we can finally 'tie the knot" . well done Phil ! :)

Thanks guys! Scotty congrats to your fiancée, and congrats on y'all getting married! My wife and I thought about swinging thru Vegas on our drive back east but its just too far out of the way :(

Thanks Sam! Man I sure wish I could make it to PF this year.. But hopefully I can make the year following! That's the goal at least.