85 Dodge Conquest technica *price reduction*

questsarebest85

I have an 85 technica that is in very good shape that i am looking to sell. It is a technica so it has the digital dash and voice over that tells you to buckle up and things like that. It is basically all original. The only upgrades are NGK 8mm wires and an MSD blaster coil a new battery and a new temp gauge. It runs very solid. It has 136xxx original miles on it. Very well taken care of. It will come with the original owners manuel. I also bought a spec stage 1 clutch and rear main that is not installed but will come with the purchase. It only needs a couple things: Passenger side window motor, cruise control relay, and the bumpers need repainted. I am in need of some money so im dropping the price quite a bit. Ill take 2800 obo. Get ahold of me anytime.

post-25778-0-93205500-1369172312_thumb.jpg

post-25778-0-88127600-1369172339_thumb.jpg

post-25778-0-35597800-1369172348_thumb.jpg

If my tax return comes in time, I just might do this! However, when dealing with the infamous IRS I don't know if that four weeks or four months!

• 2 weeks later...