Replacing speakers

Red Baron

I am going to replace the speakers in my 87 Conquest, haven't taken any panels off yet, can anyone tell me what size they are dash/door/deck? I believe the doors are 5 1/4, what are the dash and rears? Any recommandations, 2-way, 3-way, brand, etc. Thanks in advance. Edited by Red Baron

Boston Acoustics? You just get home from the bar? Theres a section for electronics and interior mods. Go and do some reading to answer most of your questions.

LOL

I'm a little weird. I wanted parity on my speakers. I went the economical route. Installed pioneer 2 way 5.25 in the doors and in the rear shelf locations. Also pioneer 3.5 2 way in the dash. But I removed the dash when I was fixing the heater core. I had to eliminate a few of the defroster ducts to fit the pioneers in the dash by the drivers side. No complaints so far.

Boston Acoustics? You just get home from the bar? Theres a section for electronics and interior mods. Go and do some reading to answer most of your questions.

lol ok I looked but couldn't find anything, im not trying to support them im just saying they arnt that bad of a speaker to replace just because, and what do you think of them