Starion From France. Rapier

Rapier

Hello , there was a lot of time i havent post here !

So what's new to my car :

ECU dead ( thats why the car has lot of trouble ), cant find an other one , and i wanted to open the engine to rebuild and surprise ... Two pistons were broken , see the pic attach files !

Ive buy a big intercooler , and now i want to rebuild the engine with DOHC head ( because cant find stock pistons 85.5 and pistons rings ).and more of that , no ECU for the 8v !

I go to an AEM EMS-4 ecu.

So yeah im going 16v DOHC head from an 1G eclipse 6bolt , with forged pistons and rods and maybe a 2.3 strocker crank , not sure if i do that or no. I buy the head and all other parts i need to adapt my wide block yet.

I have a question , how many torque the stock gearbox can handle ? Ive heard about rx7 / supra gearbox swap.

Because if i broke the gearbox when the car is finish thats not cool ! :P

I think im going to 400hp for the moment , or more if the gearbox can handle.

Thanks you mates !

post-25560-0-72106000-1414596785_thumb.jpg

Yeah and the car runned very very well , thats why i was very suprised to see that :/

Yeah i think i will spend lot of money ... So i need to go an other gearbox too , hard ... I dont understand very well how to swap, my bro have a Supra gearbox , i will try to see how to do.

What's Cha-ching ?

• 3 weeks later...