FS: Performance parts galore, everything ready to go! Stedabani, 18G, Tires, Piping, MAF, Intake, ETC!

Dodge2004srt4

All parts from my car, mostly all of these are pulled and ready to ship. I will entertain all offers if you dislike the price listed but as stated most of these parts are used but for a very short period of time so they are near new unless stated otherwise. Read the bottom for picture requests and for questions regarding these items, please use PM's or email me for questions about pricing or about the parts themselves. Thanks!

Autometer Carbon Fiber series fuel pressure gauge, full sweep, electronic with sender and harness. $130 shipped.

Stedabani short shifter, angled rod. $145 shipped.

Blue round 8 ball style aluminum shift knob, looks just like the 2003-2005 SRT-4 knob but anodized blue and not plastic. $30 shipped.

1G MAF with 3in Polished aluminum intake including the red silicone couplers and clamps for a stock inlet turbo w/brand new K&N filter, or you can use it on a larger compressor inlet without the reducer coupler. $160 for full package as listed Will sell intake and MAF separately but they are meant to work as a unit.

ARP head studs, used for less than 300 miles. SOLD

Red silicone heater and radiator hoses from MK1 5 piece set, perfect shape. $65 shipped.

New Optima red top battery group 75/35 $90 picked up. I think this can be shipped since its sealed but it weighs 30 lbs....your call. These go for over $150-175 new anyway so it would still save you money.

Hard pipes from turbo to IC and from IC to throttle body (wrapped with header tape) with Greddy BOV and red silicone couplers with worm style clamps and 2 t-bolt clamps for the throttle body connection. $200 shipped.

Turbosmart Boost controller, manual, black, works great $65 shipped.

TD05-18G Turbo, some in and out shaft play, no side to side play, but still worked great, spools great, havent used it in about a year. No idea on the amount of miles on it. Includes braided return hose and 3 port wastegate actuator. $350 shipped.

Polished 89 inter-cooler. $75 shipped.

Polished valve cover, no lettering, brand new gasket and seals. $85 shipped.

3in cat-less down pipe (has a repairable crack near top) can have it fixed upon payment or you can fix it, exhaust with flowmaster tip on a Magnaflow muffler with extra o2 bung for wideband. $200 picked up only. Shipping will be expensive and I have no idea how any company would want it packaged or taped for shipping, if it even needs a box around it. Recommend local pickups.

Rear 6 bolt axles in perfect shape minus dry rotted boots from sitting $175 shipped.

TEP front strut bar, black angled so you can install an engine without removal. $165 shipped. Was $220 new plus shipping and have receipt.

Rear rotors cross drilled and slotted, less than 1000 miles on them. $75 shipped for the pair.

Hella H4 headlamp housings with 8000k dual hi/low beam HID installed, also have 3 extra sets of spare bulbs that are brand new for the hi/low models. 4 bulb sets total. Ballasts are the slim design, size of a credit card. $200 shipped for everything or Ill split it up if needed.

H3 HID kit slim ballasts for fog lamps, 8000k temp to match the headlamps with no spare bulbs. $75 shipped

Fog lamp/turn signal housings with the clear covers on them, custom made by a member on here, no amber just crystal clear acrylic covers $175 set.

One set (4) 205/55/16 Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3 V rated tires, brand new with about 1000 miles on them, great rain and cold traction, never drove these in snow but I've owned these tires on a heavily modified SRT-4 and made it through 2 feet of snow. Cost $700 alone. $400 picked up.

Both FSM books in very good shape. $80 shipped.

Set of (4) .020 Over-sized 8.0:1 Wiesco pistons. $225 shipped They are in near new shape with under 300 miles on them. Have 3 good race prepped rods on them and (3) sets of ARP rod bolts installed. One rod is no good, same with the ARP bolts for that rod.

Also available is 95% of a black leather 89 interior minus the front seats, the rears have over the shoulder seat belts which are a rare option. I would like to sell the interior as a whole or most of it to a single person. I also have alot of mint exterior parts, taillamps, damage free front bumper and front spoiler, and rear bumper, side skirts and doors, hood has a small dent and light scratches and the driver fender is good. Exterior parts will need to be pulled once the car is ready to go or Ill need your old parts so local takers for the exterior stuff please! Interior can be sold at any time.

Email dodge2004srt4@hotmail.com or PM for questions or for picture requests, please include your email address so I can send them.

Chris.

Edited by Dodge2004srt4

• 2 weeks later...