Part out leftovers... louvers, axles, good stuff

rockthemullet

Alright, so I'm officially out of the SQ game. Getting ready to move so all of this stuff needs to go. Listing everything now, I'll post pictures soon. Cleaning out the garage so this WILL be updated as I find more.

- Black carpet section under hatch, includes the inserts that cover the taillight electrical - GONE

- Shifter surround, not cracked

- Driver and passenger center consoler kick panels - GONE

- Auto belt center console piece with mirror controls - GONE

- 89 driver side auto down and passenger side controls (I know the auto down is 50) - GONE

- HVAC control, working, not the silver highlighted one

- 7/8 wheels, heavily oxidized but straight, can go with or without Goodyear Eagle GSH 225/50/16 in near new condition

- 6 bolt rear axles, I recommend a grease repack and new boots

- OEM mitsubishi rear louver section - GONE

- (2) intake manifolds with misc. sensors and injectors

- 86 complete rear end housing, the whole long piece with the bushing up front, worked great when pulled

- 88 SHP passenger spindle/strut/top hat assembly

I'll get pictures up soon. Like I said I should be adding to the list. Make offers, this stuff is just sitting around. Obviously, the louvers and 6 bolts are a little bit of money but the rest is random. We'll figure out a price and then buyer pays exact shipping and paypal fees. Last time I tried to sell stuff, I was in and out of the country and had a hard time finding boxes. I've got plenty of boxes now for everything but the louvers, still need to find a hood box or something for that. Hit me up guys, looking to move it quick.

Edited by rockthemullet

Interested on the wheels. If you are willing to ship them. Prefer the 16x8 rears but if the deal is sweet I will take the whole set.

I can ship, no problem. You're in Chicago so it'd only be 4 hours and cheaper though, less if we met somewhere. ;)

I'll take pics, interested in the tires as well?

• 3 weeks later...