SOLD! - 83 hood for sale

Heatmiser

man a few weeks late on the hood. boy would love to have it.it's in great shape.if that hood is still around in a mth once my car found is back to the good lol empty now .only a few things a mth is my limit ive done met and pasted it .not the first time.lol

damn i would pick up that hood in a heatbeat if you were closer to me. I'm in CA :mad: car got hit while parked so the hood was damaged so i figured a ight as well get an 83 hood Edited by alp247

Can you hold those tails for a week? I'm waiting for a reply from someone else. If it doesn't go through with him, I would love these ones. They look great!

Thanks

Sorry, won't hold'em

Good deal on the hood

Thanks

man a few weeks late on the hood. boy would love to have it.it's in great shape.if that hood is still around in a mth once my car found is back to the good lol empty now .only a few things a mth is my limit ive done met and pasted it .not the first time.lol

Know what you mean !

damn i would pick up that hood in a heatbeat if you were closer to me. I'm in CA :mad: car got hit while parked so the hood was damaged so i figured a ight as well get an 83 hood

Hate to sell this one...good luck, this one spent time in CA too!

if this hood is still around in a mth or less i will drive over to pick it .got the go ahead from the girl for it just need a few weeks so if no takers i will be in touch.iam in nc so hell thats worth the drive for me.