WTB: Radio Bezel

StarionJA83

check out this site. i just picked one up from them a while back http ://www.themotocam.com

I have the black plastic upper front piece with the bottom "pocket" in great shape if you want it. Double DIN opening above. Just the center front piece though, as I'm still using the rest & don't have the old stereo. $10 to cover shipping & it's yours. lmk

• 2 weeks later...
do u need the hole houseing or just the front face plate for the radio.iam talking to a guy out of FL who has a parts cars with black inter i think he said the car still had that one in it .if u still need it let me know i will e mail or post the guys name and info on here so u can get in touch with him .i have gotten a few things off the car and they where all good parts in side pieces that is. or any one else no motor, trans there most the in side is there white 89 no air dam no rims no fenders, but all lights the hood . grills , header pan,windows,doors,side grills rear hatch and spoilers,back seats no front ok shape.carpet not sure the shape,rear end,dash,gauges,some a/c stuff,the hood is dirty from what i can see it's in very great shape.some rear trunk inter,not sure about the door panl's,o and the stock inner cooler is still there shocker! there's more iam sure i wish i was able to climb on in that car and go to town. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...