1988 Starion with only 71k miles

importwarrior

I am offering for sale a 1988 Starion with only 71k miles, this vehicle is a extra clean one owner car.

that has been stored inside for the last ten years the paint is original and this car has never been wreck

or painted. This is a one owner pampered car that runs great. Also this car is an automatic which is very

rare. This car is unmolested no exhaust change etc. If you are looking for an extra clean like new

condition Starion this is the one. I will consider trades plus cash. please no scamers or tire kickers.

SERIOUS CALLERS ONLY. This car is completely original no paint work or interior repair.

NOT MINE~NOT MINE~ NOT MINE ~

http://cgi.ebay.com/...b#ht_500wt_1182

~

Edited by importwarrior

Price? Not all that far from you. Has the car always been on the shore? Thanx ;)

Some more pics would certainly benefit the sale. OPPS! NOT THEIRS>>> NOT THEIRS :blink:

Edited by kidjc

It looks like hes asking 4000 for it from the ebay page

I couldn't find a price of 4K anywhere on Ebay, would have gone for that. But it has been removed from Ebay as: "Car is no longer availble." Looks to have been an excellent purchase if indeed it went for that price? ;)

Edited by kidjc

I think that's current bid. The car still available on ebay...and it doesn't look silver, it looks to be a Palermo beige color....nevertheless, one fine example...

http://cgi.ebay.com/...hash=item2a29a41bf2

Edited by dmdvzla

I think that's current bid. The car still available on ebay...and it doesn't look silver, it looks to be a Palermo beige color....nevertheless, one fine example...

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item2a29a41bf2

WOW "D"! Yesterday when I went to the link; it said it was removed as the car was no longer available??? What gives? AHhhh... it was relisted due to issues w/ Ebay, & w/ the same bid amount?

the guy has questionable selling practices, I emailed him and I would not touch this car with a ten foot pole. 1. the guy requires a 2 grand desposit within 48 hours of the auction ending, 2. the car is over 25 years old and not covered by any of the ebay buyer protection, 3. he sold a triumph and got negative feedback for it not being as discribed, 4. he had a reserve dropped it then relisted it, 5. guy had a 5 thousand dollar bid on it and cancelled it. Pictures make all cars look good regardless of the actual car.

lots of things do not add up in this deal, it could be a good car but then again it could be a literal money pit waiting for its next victim.

Edited by TSIboostman

• 1 month later...