Drive train part out

89BananaQuest

Im in the middle of pulling the drive train out of my 89 quest its getting a swap.

I have a rebuilt bottom end. Was told it was rebuilt 2k before i got the car and ive put around 11k on it. It has balanced rotating assembly, forged pistions (type unknow), balance shaft delete, arp head studs, d50 water pump, and a 3sx aluminum crank pully. Would like to get 400$ for it all together or would be willing to sell just parts.

I have a head that i pulled off of this motor i was told it was a new head it looks really clean has jet valves still but the adjusters have been removed. Make an offer on it

I have an intake mani 30$

Fuel rail cut for aftermarket regulator 20$

Both fuel injectors 80$

Valve cover painted yellow 30$

Valve cover thats been sandblasted 30$

89 ecu make offer i have two

89 knock box make offer

88 trans would like to get 175$

Clutch and fly wheel set up havnt seperated the trans from motor yet but they held fine and i only put 6k on them

89 harness was used for a mild wire tuck, and i think i cut out the egr and lengthend the started wire make offer

I also have a maf-t with gm 3 inch maf and two 3.25 to 2.5 couplers. Would like 175$

I have stock oil cooler and lines also 60$?

Two brake master cylinders with boosters make offers

Abs unit make offer

Altenator 50$

Starter 50$

Msd blaster 2 coil 40$

Good dizzy with brand new ngk wires with heat boots on the ends 100$

Two stock intercoolers 50$

All prices are obo just make me an offer if im off on my prices. Also i can get pics if you email me at mattwallace6@hotmail.com its also easier to reach me that way. My zip is 46158 if any one is trying to figure out shipping. Would like pick up on the big stuff but its not out of the question to ship. Also interested in trades for suspension items mainly cosmos. Or any thing else cool. Lol.