FAST Supercharged 6-speed Trans Am for built quest

DMC-4OOEX

Every once in a while I put up an ad for my baby in hopes of finding a spotless highly modified starquest.. I by no means am in any big push to get rid of this car, but I have always wanted a quest. Looking for the right trade..

1994 Pontiac TransAm. T-tops. LT1 5.7 V8 (around 30k on motor) chassis has 98k. Recently rebuilt T56 6-speed (with upgraded parts including steel 3-4 shift fork) Spec clutch. Hurst shifter. Motor has Eagle rods and slightly lower compression pistons. CC503 comp cam. Comp cams 1.52 roller rockers and springs. Hardened pushrods. Holley 58mm throttle body, 42# injectors, high-flow fuel pump. Taylor plug wires. MSD Optispark (rebuilt) & MSD coil. Crane Cams ignition. Fuel & Spark Technologies (F.A.S.T) ECU. (This is a VERY expensive unit.. they were $2,000 new and fully tunable as well as free tuning software online) Vortech V1 S-Trim supercharger non-intercooled @ 7psi.

The rear differential has 4.10 gears, as well as a Mac girdle for extra bearing support. Edlebrock lower control arms. Random technology torque arm. BRAND NEW with less then 1500 miles on them wheels and tires. (American Racing torq thrust M's, 10.5 rear 9 front. Kumho Ecsta XS rear tires Falken 512 fronts)

Interior is full leather with power drivers seat. Heat blows hot, all the components for the AC are there and in functioning order and just need to be recharged.

Car is a blast to drive.. makes instant torque and pulls hard all the way to a 6500rpm redline. Always puts a smile on everyones face and the supercharger whistle really turns heads. With the addition of a FMIC and some more timing or a different pulley, this car would be an absolute monster.

LOOKING for a very well modded conquest/starion.. maybe a V8/2JZ/4G63 swapped car or a highly modified G54B.

post-16554-0-67298000-1356982657_thumb.jpg

post-16554-0-75059700-1356982671_thumb.jpg

post-16554-0-41492200-1356982688_thumb.jpg

post-16554-0-27668300-1356982700_thumb.jpg

Well if you're not in a hurry, considering it's winter, i'm building mine up and was planning on selling it. My roommate is looking for something like what you're selling, think he was looking for newer but with a built motor i'm sure he'd budge.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=84918

Everything is on the link above. There are a few things that are changed now. I sold the head but the one that will be on there is still the 296 cam, 3 angle valve, 1.6 ratio roller rockers, HD Schneider springs.

Also the intake will be the more common Magna MPI set-up, the gauge cluster will be reverted to stock style, and the turbo will be this one that FijiPhil sold me.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=127008&hl=%2Bfijiphil+%2Bturbo

I'm definitely in no rush.. actually within the next month I was most likely ditching the S-trim Vortech and installing a Turbonetics 60-1 intercooled turbo setup good for about 420hp @ 10psi.

But keep in touch when your done with the build and ill check it out.

I've got a Starion with the uber rare 300ZX body kit, as well as a VG30DETT engine swap, and I've been looking for a Trans Am lol I miss my 95, and I bet that supercharger makes it a blast! I've had multiple TA offers for my 300ZX...must be something among TA owners to want a turboed import.

I actually owned a 1990 300zx for a short period of time haha. I loved the car but the NA motor had NO balls but it was just one of my daily drivers so I didn't care. Ended up trading it for my jetta.

Any pictures of it?

My problem is I love all sorts of cars, American AND import. I guess im a rare breed. Not to mention I have car ADD and always love trying new things.. for a while I thought about trying to get ahold of a TT 300zx and came real close a couple times but didn't work out.

All my friends tear me a new a-hole everytime I talk of possibly getting rid of this car.. It has quite the reputation around my town. And I've had an F-body ever since I had my license (First car was a 93 6-speed formula) So they find it hard to picture me in anything else. They still can't get over the fact I drive a jetta haha

• 3 weeks later...
Just finished the head, have to put it on and get it running. I'll keep you in the loop as things progress, i'll be tuning it on a dyno so i'll have hard figures for the car as well.

Just finished the head, have to put it on and get it running. I'll keep you in the loop as things progress, i'll be tuning it on a dyno so i'll have hard figures for the car as well.

OK great! definitely keep in touch with me about it. feel free to text me with updates as I don't get on here much. 570 236 4537