http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&album=1172

1989 Chrysler Conquest

67K original miles

Black with Black leather in great condition

Auto trans - 4th slips under hard acceleration

A/C works but needs to be charged

Airdam in great condition

Paint in great condition

I will post pics in the next few days, but here is one for now: needs to be detailed and has not been washed in a month so this is it at its worst.

$3500 OBO

In Los Angeles California

Edited by SRT6

Nice car and great price.....should go quick....If time would allow...I'd sell mine and come get yours...save me the color conversion....I prefer blk....but alas...still needing to get mine running. All together just glitching and don't know what it is yet....maybe after the weekend....I'd offer up my beloved bike....but I don't know...pretty attached to it....01 drz 400. I'll have my eye on this....just in case I can make something happen here right quick.....also I spotted one here locally, very near condition and year.....so you have competiton. You shouldnt need luck in your sale.....

Where in L A are you. I have a red 89 and I am looking for another one for a back up car. I would like to come and see it.

I am just passed East Los Angeles - Near Whittier. This would really make a great back up car. In the 10K miles I put on it in the last year and a half - it has always started and ran reliably.

Thanks for the emails and replies - I will be posting lots of pics on Sat ;)

Someone will get a really good car. I have 5 cars and NEED to get rid of 2 - too many cars, too expensive on insurance & registration for me to keep so many cars. Also starting to get $$ together for a down payment for a house :D

(will also be selling my 2004 PT Cruiser w/110K miles $5500 obo in Feb. & My beloved 1985 1/2 Mustang Svo sometime after March)

Look again on Sat about 6pm California time and pics should be posted.

Thanks for the emails and replies - I will be posting lots of pics on Sat ;)

Someone will get a really good car. I have 5 cars and NEED to get rid of 2 - too many cars, too expensive on insurance & registration for me to keep so many cars. Also starting to get $$ together for a down payment for a house :D

(will also be selling my 2004 PT Cruiser w/110K miles $5500 obo in Feb. & My beloved 1985 1/2 Mustang Svo sometime after March)

Look again on Sat about 6pm California time and pics should be posted.

PLEASE... contact me regarding the 85 1/2' SVO Stang, or you could start by PM'm me some pics. Thanx