ACT 6 puck later style clutch disc

v12powers

If this was for sale in October I would have bought it, just installed by engine but used the old stage 1 organic which holds fine. I cant tell cause the pic is sooo small but is it sprung or full race un-sprung? Might grab this if you have it 2 weeks out or if I sell anything. Want to trade for a set of hi/low HID's?

Chris.

If this was for sale in October I would have bought it, just installed by engine but used the old stage 1 organic which holds fine. I cant tell cause the pic is sooo small but is it sprung or full race un-sprung? Might grab this if you have it 2 weeks out or if I sell anything. Want to trade for a set of hi/low HID's?

Chris.

its unsprung, i ran one for a while, i went through 4 transmissions before it was worn out lol

Was it kinda harsh for street driving and how's the pedal feel?

no i was just doing alot of racing lol

i had no issues on the street, took off fine, drove fine, pedal was a litle harder than stock

pedal will feel stock with this though since your reuing the stock PP

Edited by Skullzaflare

no i was just doing alot of racing lol

i had no issues on the street, took off fine, drove fine, pedal was a litle harder than stock

pedal will feel stock with this though since your reuing the stock PP

Gonna be using this with my MPI,Fidanza flywheel and maybe a act pressure plate what kind of

power can this handle even though i don't plan on beating on the car like that?