Turbo application help?

neohioquest

Okay,

I have a friend that gave me a garrett turbo charger and I am trying dearly to find out what it came off of and if it could benefit me. I will start with the specifications. The turbine is a T3 housing with an a/r of .36 as far as I can tell. It is kind of hard to see. The turbine wheel is as follows. Inducer 64.4mm (2.5in) and Exducer 45.9mm (1.8in.) The compressor is a to4d I beleive and has an a/r of .50 The wheel is, Inducer 46.5mm (1.83in) Exducer 60.14mm (2.3in) I did some research as to just the size of the compressor wheel and it is the same as a 16g. I cannot figure out what this turbo is off of. I dont think it would be very efficiant on our car because of the very small turbine housing. Haha it would have extremely quick spool but be good for about 3k maybe. Anyways I have another turbo I was thinking about using to combine the compressor of this turbo with the turbine of the other one. The turbine of the other one has an a/r of .63 and the wheel measures Inducer 52.7mm and Exducer 75.4mm. Any thought on what the first turbo could be off of and also thoughts on if that would be a good option?