I've got some OEM Starquest wheels for sale

jareduofk

Nope - that one in the picture is actually a 16x9 (I just measured the width again to be sure) and it's indeed a 16x9. There are two of the 16x9's and two 16x7's. A total of 4 rims and 5 tires.

I beg to differ. I see a 8inch rear wheel pictured. Did you look at the size codes on the reverse of the wheels? It should say 8JX16, 9JX16 or 7JX16.

Just trying to help so there isn't any confusion.

L4S

yea the 16x8 and 16x9 combo is worth alot lol

the rear 16x8 rear and 16x9 have visible differences

i will admit though, they look to be in very good shape though, wish you were closer

Yeah, I bought the bigger wheels back in 1999 when I first bought my Conquest. Loved that car and probably sold it for less than it was worth. Had a completely new respray, those wheels, and almost everything else was OEM and operational. My father had the car as his weekend driver after I moved away to Florida, and when he passed away last year I just didn't have the $ to get it to Florida to make it my weekend car. Hated to sell it but the money did help mom out. All that's left is these wheels, and I'm selling for mom. They are in pretty good shape and only have about 10 years on the road by the guy who owned the car before me. Like I said they do have some flat spots, but probably worth the 50 bucks asking for all 4.