wtb starquest near tn

Tripp25

hey guys im looking to get into my 6th starion conquest but i'm on a budget. i need a decently good running one that i can daily drive with few problems, miles dont matter, color doesn't matter, paint condition isnt a big deal, all i really care about is a straight body good running and decent interior. my price rang is at $2000 and i also have a garage full of parts i can add with it. if you know of any 86-89 widebody around tennessee that please let me know. if you help me get in one i might give you a few free parts. my number is 6153350509, thanks guys also woud be willing to travel a little if it's a good deal. Edited by Tripp25

hey guys, decided i'm willing to spend a little more so $3000 and i can look at cars around oklahoma city, nashville, atlanta, and anywhere from nashville to fayetville north carolina. so let me know guys, i'd actually prefer to buy one that has bad paint but a straight body because i'll be repainting the car anyways Edited by Tripp25

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no sir, as the title and post states i'm looking to buy one,

And the title of this forum is "Cars For Sale" You may have better luck posting in "Items Wanted", just saying.